Using a gas geyser is more economically viable than electric, you are not paying for water to be heated and stored all day.
A bit of advice on the size of geyser you will require, dependent on your requirements:
- 6L - Kitchen sink or basin only
- 8L - Kitchen sink and washing machine. Can be used for a shower not frequently used. Must use a shower head
- 10L - Shower
- 12L - Minimum size required for a bath
- 16L - Bathroom with bath and shower (can supply 2 hot taps simultaneously - shower head must be small)
- 20L - Bathroom with bath and shower (can supply 2 hot taps simultaneously - medium size shower head)